Monday, June 1, 2009

Personalize Your Wedding Cake

I did a post about some of the fun wedding cake toppers available here. But since the selection continues to grow, I thought I'd highlight a few more. If these intrigue you, check out our Website. We have still more toppers I haven't featured on this blog.


I thought I'd start with this fun option, the Rhinestone Heart Wedding Cake Topper, which could be used easily for an anniversary cake as well. This is 8.5 inches tall.





This new topper is one of my all-time favorites. It's called Forever in Your Eyes, is made of a durable resin, has great details, and will make a great keepsake.

This topper is called Just Married, and makes me think of Jane Austen and other romantic classics. It stands 5 inches tall, and is also made of a durable resin. It works great with revolving stands, too.

One thing our selection didn't have before was options for minorities, but we've recently added two new toppers for those of other races and ethnicities.








This humorous topper is available featuring both a white and ethnic couple. It's called Oh, No You Don't and stands 4.25 inches tall.







For the more traditional couple, we also have the Classic Ethnic We
dding Cake Topper. It's also one of our least expensive wedding products. This topper is also available with a caucasion couple.





No comments: